New For Summer of 2016!
CFWM SUMMER INTERIM MISSION EXPERIENCE
Anyone can read about or safely listen to testimonies about the great move of God in Asia but if standing on the sidelines is not your thing, this is your opportunity to come, participate and see for yourself what God is up to with our 4 week SUMMER INTERIM MISSION EXPERIENCE!
This Interim program might be right for you if:
- You feel the call to missions and want to get a short-term exposure to this calling in China.
- You are tired of the same old hollow summer vacation scene that never really satisfies or matters and you crave making a difference for the Lord
- You have a heart to serve the Lord in missions but other responsibilities prevent you from be away for long periods of time
If either of those applies to you, then we encourage you to prayerfully consider joining us as we believe you will get a spiritual recharge and experience of a lifetime.
At the end of the trip you will have been trained in and personally experienced:
- Mission work in East Asia
- How the house church operates in East Asia
- How missions operate in a Gospel-restricted country
- The secrets of church growth amidst strong persecution
- Participating in and contributing to house churches and bible schools in East Asia
- Visiting great places in East Asia
Tentative Program Details
Schedule (Dates to be announced)
Week 1: China Churches
Week 2: Back to Jerusalem and House Church Ministries
Week 3: Ministry Involvement with House Churches and Bible School
Week 4: sightseeing around China
This training is organized by China for World Missions. The training is to be done in Shanghai and the medium of instruction is in English. There are plenty of ministry opportunities for the participants to get involved during the 3rd week.
According to their gifting, the participants may teach courses at local Bible School, teaching English, music, computer skills to bible school students or outreach programs, or daycare centers. The participants may also engage in church activities such as discipleship training, leading prayer, praise and worship, small groups, evangelistic meeting, personal evangelism, evangelistic trips.
Accommodation 1: 900 USD (30 USD per day) (one bed room) or
Accommodation 2: 450 USD (15 USD per day) (two-bed room)
Meals: 600 USD (20 USD per day)
Miscellaneous: 500 USD (Materials, Administration, Lecturers’ Expense)
Note: there are other travel expenses not included above